Registration opens in Summer 2018.
***Important Note for Non-members***
Members of the CSChE save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in all cases of registration (undergraduate to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSChE member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. See additional benefits of CSChE membership below.
Benefits of your membership to the CSChE include:
- Discounted Rates – Receive significant discounts on CSC, CSChE and CSCT conferences, courses and workshops as well as journals (i.e. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering), books and electronic publications.
- Networking – Opportunities to establish career contacts within academia, industry and government at local, national and international scales.
- Career Services – Search for jobs online, post your résumé, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend CIC career fairs and more.
- Outreach – Be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.
- Canadian Chemical News (ACCN) – Receive Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 6 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives.
- Member Directory – Find colleagues who are also members.
- Group Rate Insurance Discounts – Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and more.
- Awards – Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships